October 4, 2010

What have I been up to?

Hello blog friends!  I just wanted to post and let you know that I am still out here! I have been doing some much needed creative things, and I had to sew my crib bedding for the baby girl coming soon!

I am not sure how much I will be on over the next couple of months. The baby should be here within the next 4-5 weeks, we may be moving, and I have had some good feedback on some of my crafts and getting orders. I  hope to be back to blogging and all the special things by the first of the year. Hang in there for me!

Here are just some of the pictures of what I have been up to! Oh and all items can be ordered and customized for you. If you are on Face Book, you can search for Meme's Treasures and "Like" my page to see new items as they are completed! Enjoy!





No comments: