March 4, 2011

Five Minute Friday




I have joined a group of other blog ladies and I am trying to participate weekly in this. You just write for 5 minutes flat, just about the topic she gives. No crazy editing....just writing. It is sure to be fun, and I can't wait to read some of the other post.
Today's Topic: When I look in the mirror I see....


I see a multitasker. A multitasker with many titles that just can't seem to just sit down and chillax. I see a mommy with 2 great kids that just can't get their sleep patterns down pat, a wife that desires to please her husband and make him happy, a daughter that can't stands the thoughts and gets crazy scared at the thoughts that her mom will not be here one day because without her I have no clue what I will do. Then I see a friend that loves and prays daily for friends in need, or just someone that can lend an ear to the next caller. I see a girl with a desire to help others no matter what they need. I also see a lady that should own a laundry mat because laundry is a viscious cycle that seems to show up everyday, what happened to the leaves in the garden!

Most of all, I see the physical stresses that life bestows upon us, but what you can't see in the mirror is how I have handled life and all of it opstacles. You can't see my heart for God and others....just the wrinkles and the brown circles on the face of one tired aspiring P31~

That's it....5 minutes!

2 comments:

Designed with Purpose said...

I can so relate to the comment you made about your mom. And how did we get old enough for wrinkles and dark circles!

Carol said...

Being a mom is a hard job--but the blessings grow as we depend on the Lord. May you be blessed today!