September 11, 2009

CVS Deal #2, Sweet Alabama!

It never fails, someone in Easley always beats me to the great deals at CVS, especially the ones that offer ECB's back. When we were in Alabama this weekend visiting family and doing Bridal Portraits, I asked for a quick stop at CVS in Troy, Alabama. I got paid to shop this time!

The Schick Quattro's are on sale this week B1G1, and they were $9.99. The Schick ST3 disposables were on sale for $6.99 with $4 ECB's. I used 2 $4/1 Schick coupons, 1 $3 coupon on ST3's. $4.79 ECB's and paid $2. 55 out of pocket. Then I received $4 ECB's after the transaction and came home Monday and used that on milk. So, all in all, they paid me $1.50 to shop!

I always say that I need retail therapy, well, with deals like this I might actually be able to afford to have weekly trips! I hope you find deals like this, share them with me on comments!

No comments: