September 17, 2009

Walgreen's Deals, my new venture


Since I feel like I have CVS under control, I am slowly working on Walgreens. This is one of the better deals that I have worked, but the main thing is.....this is stuff we ACTUALLY use and need to stock up on. Tim is very set on a couple of products....soap and deodorant. His brands/scents were on sale this week at walgreens so I grabbed them up.
Here is the breakdown: Total retail $31.94 plus tax; paid $11.60 OOP!
True North Crisp: On sale for $3.00, used $1 mq, got $3 RR (free) x2
Hershey's Kisses: On sale 2 for $5, used $1 mq, got $1 RR
Dial Soap: On sale B1G1, used $3.00 RR
Degree Deodorant: used walgreen q $1.99 ea, $1.00 mq, used $3 RR
Still have $1.00 RR which I will use to roll into next weeks deals if I see any worth working. I am at a point right now to only getting what we need/use till the wedding is over. Will keep you posted on the deals. I have learned today that BLOOM in greenvile is doing Triple Coupons!! Going to head out that way today! Many Blessings to all!

No comments: