February 23, 2010

Help me Support March for Babies!

I'm very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year. I have personally experienced March of Dimes and their efforts over the past year with friends, and this is one cause that needs our support totally! Please help me reach my goal by making a donation to my walk. On Saturday, April 24th, I will walk 4 Miles in Honor of Julian Renrick & Jake Looper, also in Memory of Ryker Waller. The donation is easy and secure - just click through my personal widget on the right sidebar.

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. Funds will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care at your local hospital. Our NICU is the largest in South Carolina!

Please support this important work. You can make a donation with your credit card, or if you prefer, cash or a check is fine, too. I will provide you with the mailing address to send those to.

We also have the following items:
  • Private Label coffee provided by Liquid Highway $10
  • Beanie Babies $5
Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!

No comments: