February 14, 2010

Spring Showcase 2010 for Moms!!

I am excited to put this together...

It is in my heart to help others, and mostly to help Moms! I totally support single mom's and work at home moms because I have been a Single mom and strive to be a stay at home mom when the time is right.

I am putting together Spring Showcase 2010 for Moms! In this showcase, we will have one saturday where we all gather at the location chosen to "showcase" what we do. I am in search of direct sales moms (Tupperware, Pampered Chef, etc). I am also very excited and hope to have Mom's that have created businesses out of their homes. Whether you sale something you make, do cakes, do photography, or have a catering business....I WANT YOU to be there with us!

If you do not have a business or do sales, you may know a mom that does....PLEASE forward this to her so that we can spread the word. I hope to hold the event in the Greenville or Anderson South Carolina area.

We will also do Info sessions. I will be doing a session on Freebies and Coupons and ask that if you have a specialty, please let me know so that we can put a schedule together. I think it would be great for someone to do sessions on lunchbox ideas, or quick evening meals for working mom's, etc...

I hope to invite over 500 people through the different channels available. We will charge for a table, only to cover the cost of renting a facility, which I hope to only charge around $10 Any money you earn from the event is, after all, this is an effort to support you and grow your business. I do suggest that you have a give away, or if you are in direct sales, maybe hold a drawing to be the "HOST" if you have any sales from the event, they will be able to receive the hostess benefits.

Also, please understand that we will have similar companies involved, as I try to make it fair across the board, I ask you to understand that we are here to support one another! I will also be asking companies to sponsor this event. So let me know if you are interested or know a company that might help out.

Mothers are important in all of our lives, we all need support! Leave me a comment if you are interested, make sure to leave an email address. THANKS!!!   Misty

No comments: