July 19, 2009

CVS Shopping!

Well my mom and I did make it to CVS yesterday and caught a couple deals. Its sometimes better to take someone with you that might need something too, rather than buying stuff that you do not need. Mom and I both needed washing detergent and we had some pretty decent coupons to use up before they expired. So here is the break down.....we spent $17.96 OOP (Out of Pocket) for $47.51 retail. AND to beat it all, we were even getting some of this weeks specials yesterday, and they even had out this week's sales ad which is very unusual in this neck of the woods!

Here is what we bought and coupons used:
  • 2 packs of Twizzlers 2 for $3.00, used $1.00 coupon emailed to me from CVS
  • 1 90 count pack of Dentek flossers, used $1.00 clip free coupon CVS special and $1.00 coupon
  • 1 Oral B advantage tooth brush, on sale 25% off, used $1.00 coupon
  • 3 Purex 3in1 laundry detergent boxes (going to give those a try because I always get busy and forget to add my fabric softener in) and 1 liquid purex, on sale Buy 1 Get 1 free in last weeks CVS ad, 1 $2 on one 3 in 1 and 35¢ coupons
  • 1 box 20 count Kotex light days pads, $1.00 off any Kotex product coupon
  • Also used CVS $4 off $20 coupon that was emailed to me

And that is the break down for $17.96....more than I normally spend, but considering that it saved us over $35, I'll take it!

Have a blessed day! Enjoy the music now attached to this page, this is music that we will very likely use in the wedding! Can't wait....getting very excited!!

No comments: