July 6, 2009

Hello Again!

Welcome back! I took some time off from blogging, BUT I am back with tons of news, ideas, and even some pictures to come. I am happy to say that I am getting married to one amazing man on October 10th, 2009. We have already finalized most all of the plans, its just one of those "Hurry up and Wait" games now! Aaron is adjusting very well....I can tell that Tim is going to be an important part of Aaron's life. They play well together!! :)

We were introduced to one another by my dad and step-mom, and from the night we met and the minute he spilled his tea on me at the restaurant....I fell in love and life is worth living again. I once thought that life could not get any worse....but now I see the other side of that.

I am thankful for the many blessing that God is giving me each and every day! We hope that you will enjoy or blog....and this time, I promise to blog more and keep you coming back!!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: