August 16, 2009

Budget Budget Budget

With the wedding getting closer in October, then my son's birthday in November, then christmas right after that, I have decided to challenge myself to a grocery & household needs budget. Watching blogs, using coupons, and having faith, I know we can do it. I am pretty well stocked up on many items because of the three week run of triple coupons at Bloom, so we are going to give it a try. We are also going to "clean out" the pantry with trying to use what we have for the next few weeks and just buying necessity items (Milk, cheese, etc). You will see me post the sweet deals and savings, seeing these may even challenge you to do the same. I may post recipes and ideas too.
Well, we are on our way! Oh, by the way, our budget will be $40 per week! Wow...is it possible? I do believe so! *Tim's pepsi habit will not be included in the budget, he's on his own for that one!*

No comments: