August 18, 2009

My $5.82 Wal-Mart Trip

More education about coupons! I have been reading lately more and more about coupons. I have been seeing the trend that if a coupon does not specify that you CAN'T use it on trial sizes, then nothing stops you from doing that! Target and Wal-Mart stores usually have several "trial" or "sample" sizes for less than a dollar. So check out your coupons and see if you have any that are $1 off a product, then check out the trial sizes the next time you are at the store. This is what I got tonight at wal-mart when I did that. I needed some items for my son and school and they are included in the price!! Please click on the word "comment" below each post and leave me a comment, I love to read your feed back! Many Blessings!

1 comment:

Garth and Becky said...

Hey, I'm glad you opened your blog up for comments! I love reading how you're saving. I REALLY miss CVS, but am still using things I got there for free when we lived in Buffalo (from over a year ago!).