August 16, 2009

Saving's Saturday

OK, yesterday, after a birthday party, my mom took my son home with her so I could get a few things done. Well, of course that included hitting the sales and one last trip to Bloom. If you are in the Greenville, SC area, make sure to go by bloom by Tuesday before TRIPLE coupons end.

I had a plan for my shopping trips and had written it all down before I even left the house. Bloom, Ingles, then CVS and back home to start working on the wedding invitations. I started at Bloom and this is where I spent most of my time.....and saved the most money. Since this was the last trip I would make, I made it a good one with getting stuff for lunches since school starts next week for private school.
At Bloom, my total before coupons and card savings, was around $66, I walked out paying a little over $16 for everything!

Then, Ingles had chicken on sale, and a couple other little things that we needed, but no big savings there, just spent a little over $15.

Now to CVS! Probably my favorite of the day. CVS has an advisory panel and you can sign up to do surveys and they will pay by giving extra care bucks. Now granted, I have only received one survey in about two months, but it was worth $10 and my ECB's were available 8/13. I also had the $1 coupon on sharpies that CVS had on sale for 99¢ and added that for free! We needed cereal and milk and they the Bic Soleil razor's on sale for $6.99, with $3 coupon from my stash and $3 ECB's, I only paid a total of 22¢ OOP(Out of Pocket) for everything in the last picture!

Well, happy savings to all!

No comments: