August 25, 2010

A few days off....

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I had to take a few days off from blogging. Along with starting to home school my 3rd grade son, I had to get some sewing out of my system. The home school has been trial and error for the first couple of weeks, but we seem to be on a better path now.

I was also able to get some much needed sewing out of my system which has led to some possible contacts that I am most grateful for! You can now find my sewing projects on facebook! Search for "Meme's Treasures" in the search box and LIKE my page to see all the pictures. I have placed a few pictures here for you to see!!

I hope to be back up to speed with blogging in the next few days and I look forward to many post ahead!

Thanks again! Misty

Dresses Currently Available
Vintage Style Fabric
Rice therapy bags

No comments: