August 4, 2010

Wednesday WoW! Savings!

Well today I tried a Wal-Mart deal, although it was not as good as I wanted it to be because one item had a substantial price difference and I did not receive the overage credit that Couponing to Disney had. It was still a great deal for some freebies, half price, and less than half price items!

I also made a stop by Publix and picked up a few things, although it was not full grocery shopping, it was several things that I use. Oh, and did I mention that I love getting Vitamin water for 66¢ each....this is my simple pleasure that I will not often treat myself to when they are $1 each, but who can pass up the deal!

Total spent at Wal-Mart, including some meat not pictured...it was in the oven...$16.69, savings of $20.54!
The J&J first aid kits were FREE with coupon from 8/01 Proctor & Gamble insert, and all other items pictured were less than $1.00. Average of 46¢ per item!


Total spent at Publix...$20.66, savings of $41.34 after store sales and coupons! Not to bad for someone that always thought Publix was too expensive! Now I know better! Average of 66¢ per item!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Publix is the best! I have a friend who always shopped Walmart and now can hardly stand to go anywhere but Publix - you did great!

elrogang said...

I am getting used to Publix too-I though they were too expensive until last week!!