August 12, 2010

Recipe of the Day

Okay, so after yesterday's Chocolate Waffles , I decided to experiment with this awesome Pizza Pocket recipe found on Heavenly Homemakers blog. Her blog was one of the many that I was perusing over while looking for meal and lunch ideas, and I must say that I will be a frequent flier now!

Just this weekend, my big 37 year old husband/boy, decided that he wanted pizza pockets for supper. Have you ever really looked to see how much sodium is in those things! WOW! This is surely a healthier alternative! I tried them out today and they were a hit with me and my son....we'll wait till a later day to introduce them to the hubs! This recipe made enough for us to have at least 4 lunches, we added Turkey Pepperoni. Enjoy!

Ingredients, including Turkey Pepperoni
First 9 pockets, these are easy!
Finished product with a little Ranch or Ketchup!

No comments: