January 18, 2011

Thirty Minute Tuesdays

I am hoping to try another weekly post! This is sure to be the first of many to come!

Thirty Minute Tuesdays

Today, I chose a craft for the topic. I have recently gotten into wreaths, and I seem to want one on every door. The budget does not allow me shopping and creating extravagant wreaths, so I find the thrifty way to do things. However, I did luck up and find this great wreath at a thrift store for a big ol' buck! Yep $1!
Here is the next wreath, even though it entirely works for EASTER, I have it on my front door now. My excuse to display already was the fact that it had pink and would last for Valentines day as well!

This project could actually fall into my "Trash to Treasure Thursday", but I have been chomping at the bit to share it. It is simply old T-shirts wrapped around the foam pipe covering that you buy at home improvement stores! Very easy....instead of tossing out those old shirts, find some that coordinate, cut the strips with pinking shears (if you have them, not required), and tie around your wreath form! Try one and post comments or pictures for me! Have a great day!

No comments: