January 19, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

Instead of "wishful" Wednesday, I decided to go more toward a being thankful theme. After the recent snow storm and all the complaining I heard, and even did some myself, I have a new appreciation for being thankful. This was greatly impacted by the birth and trials of baby girl Medlin. I hope you enjoy, and maybe even make your list!

Wonderful Wednesday-what I am thankful for today!
  • Breath-I am thankful that God allowed me another day to live and breathe
  • Salvation
  • Grace
  • Mercy
  • My loving husband
  • Two great kids that are at this point totally healthy
  • A great family
  • A blessed Mother
  • A warm home
  • Food to eat
  • My sense's (Sight, Speech, Hearing, Touching)
  • My Talents & Abilities
  • My Church, Bible, Youth group
  • Another day to serve HIM
Stay tuned as each week we will have a Wonderful Wednesday! God Bless!

No comments: