January 6, 2011

Trash to Treasure Thursday....for the kids!

So today, I made a little something for the kids. My son is always wanting something to occupy him in the vehicle, but somehow it ends up all over the place and never makes it back inside. Today...I have a solution that may help. It will also give you several ideas and get your brain moving!

How many of these do you go through in a month? I also hope that you are choosing to recycle! Here is a great way to "reuse"!
 
Several years ago, I remember seeing a sandwich box made with a milk jug. That is a great idea, but how about a kid survival kit for the vehicle! Click on the picture below for step by step instructions on how to make the box.

I didn't stop there! You know the Mentos gum that you can get free or for pennies with coupons! It makes a great crayon holder to add to the kit. It will hold used crayons, not new...they are a little too long. Just simply remove the stickers and wrap some cute scrapbook paper around it! 

What can you think of to do with these two little goodies? Please leave a comment and lets see what we come up with! Happy Thursday!

See other T to T HERE

No comments: