January 13, 2011

Trash to Treasure Thursday....another for the kids

Did you see last weeks T to T HERE?

This week, we have another fun one for the kids. Do you know what these are?


They are the scoops out of baby Medlin's formula cans! I was sure I could find a use for them! They have a great hole in the handle, so I added these...
Yarn and Beads that I had just laying in the craft corner and came up with this...
Remember the game when you were younger...trying to get the bead in the cup! Yep, that's what I made! Boy Medlin loved it! He said "Mom, you are the best creator ever!" Gotta love kids!
The scoops also do great for dry ingredients and are approx. 1 tablespoon. Try leaving them in your sugar, flour, etc...containers for when you need just a "pinch". Have a great night!

No comments: